Here are all the things I’ll be doing this weekend while everyone else is getting hammered in a crowded, shitty bar in face paint that is flaking off or wearing a costume five other people are also wearing.
- Not waking up hungover.
- Yoga and maybe more yoga.
- Watching Will & Grace on Hulu. I’m on the last season.
- Watching the new season of Stranger Things.
- Reading a good book.
- Maybe I’ll watch Hocus Pocus. That movie’s rad.
- And basically not leaving my apartment except during daylight hours. Maybe.
Happy weekend before Halloween. Be safe out there!