Here are all the things I’ll be doing this weekend while everyone else is getting hammered in a crowded, shitty bar in face paint that is flaking off or wearing a costume five other people are also wearing.
- Yoga and maybe more yoga.
- Watching Will & Grace on Hulu. I’m on the last season.
- Watching the new season of Stranger Things.
- Maybe I’ll watch Hocus Pocus. That movie’s rad.
- And basically not leaving my apartment except during daylight hours. Maybe.
Happy weekend before Halloween. Be safe out there!
I did something yesterday, which I will be able to share with all of you very soon. I learned some stuff while doing this thing:
1) The bar for being a writer is very low (thanks, Internet), so if people are going to call me a writer, I better step up my game. I never studied journalism or English in school, and I’ve only done a few incredibly basic writing jobs in my life. I am far from excellent at this, but I really really want to be an excellent and interesting blogger. That is a perplexing statement, I realize.
2) There is a reason I use the Internet as my platform. Coherently formulating thoughts while talking to another human is not my strong suit. I like barriers. Again, thanks Internet.
3) I’ve really done a lot of random shit in my life, and I have no idea which thing I’ll end up sticking with. I might even try something else altogether. Who knows?
4) In order to make this interesting and turn it into a conversation instead of a spewing of my idiotic thoughts, that for some reason, a few people have taken an interest in, I need a favor from all of you. If you like anything you read here, please tell a friend or five. Please tell me what you’re interested in. What do you want to hear about? What do you want to know about me? (Keep it non-weird please). This is something I started in order to give myself an outlet to say whatever I want and to feel a little less restricted, but if I can make someone’s day better, that makes it completely worth it. I might bitch about stuff a lot, but I really am a nice person.
Now, while you wait for the thing I did, here’s a four minute mashup of cat videos.